Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ear is clear - no surgery!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers these last few days.

I am ecstatic to report that I am not having surgery Monday!!!!

I have not had any more vertigo and in fact last Sunday I woke up and my ear was completely clear.  All the pressure and ringing were gone and my hearing was restored.  This is truly a miracle.  Aside from when I had the shunt put in the first time, my ear has never just cleared up once it was full.  This is what I prayed would happen three years ago and for whatever reason God chose the surgery route for me back then.  And so I am beside myself that this time was different!

I was doing my quiet time this morning and thinking of how different my emotions would be today if I was preparing for surgery Monday.  I am so thankful today is just a regular ol' Saturday!

Thank you again for praying.  Please lift up praise and enjoy being a prayer partner in a miracle!

1Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment: